Click Here to Call For Free Consultation!


Follow us:  facebook-24google-plus-24


Respect, Results, Relief
The website logo of

Lindell & Lavoie, LLP.
2420 Centre Village
431 South Seventh Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Toll Free: 1.888.339.8811
Local: 612.339.8811
Fax: 612.349.6806

Get Help Now

    I have read the Privacy Policy

    Do I need a lawyer?

    You may. If you have been injured in an accident of any kind, there may be compensation available to you. However, these cases can involve complex legal issues that, if not handled properly, may jeopardize your ability to recover. It is important you speak to a professional who can explain your rights. At Lindell & Lavoie, our lawyers will take the time to give you a complete and candid assessment of your case with no obligation to you.

    How much will a lawyer cost me?

    Your consultation is free, so don’t hesitate to call. If you employ us to represent you, you will not be charged unless we recover damages for you, and then our fee will be a percentage of that recovery. We will pay expenses of representation as the claim proceeds and do not require reimbursement until your case is completed.

    Who will pay my accident related bills?

    Depending on your case, your bills may be paid from any number of sources. What is most important is that you receive the treatment you need. At Lindell & Lavoie, we counsel our clients to first get the proper treatment. When the bills come, we exhaust all legal remedies in order to get the bills paid. Additionally, we also often negotiate our clients’ medical bills in order to maximize their in-pocket recovery.

    What should I do first if I’m in an auto accident?

    1. Identify all parties involved in the accident.
    2. Seek appropriate medical care and report all symptoms, regardless of how confident you are that they will soon subside.
    3. Report the accident to your insurer by phone. Write down the claim number they give you, as well as the name of the adjuster.

    What should I do first if I’m injured on the job?

    1. Report the injury to your supervisor or boss.
    2. Insist that a First Report of Injury be completed by your employer and filed with the State of Minnesota.
    3. Seek appropriate medical care as soon as possible. You can choose your own doctor–you’re NOT obligated to see a doctor your employer recommends.

    If I’m injured on the job, what kind of benefits can I expect to receive?

    In Minnesota, the workers’ compensation statutes govern nearly all on-the-job injuries. Under this body of law, persons injured can recover for certain specifically defined losses and disabilities even when the accident was the employees own fault. If you’ve been injured on the job, whether resulting from some single incident or from a series of repetitive motions, you should consult with an attorney to learn your rights. Here at Lindell & Lavoie, we will evaluate your case at no cost to you and suggest how you should proceed whether you hire us or not.

    How can I be sure my wage loss is paid?

    Whether you’ve been injured on the job, in an automobile accident, or any other type of accident, you may be entitled to payment of your wage loss. To make sure your wage loss is paid:
    * Obtain a “workability” form from your doctor. Give a copy to your employer and your insurance company.
    * Keep your paycheck stubs to show how much time you’ve lost.